Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What to do with my hair? fun easy hairsytyles?

do you know any fun hairstyles i could do to school? like braids or something .. pics would be great! thanks!!!



What to do with my hair? fun easy hairsytyles?

try this website: www. universalsalons.com. They have many different cute, fun styles.



What to do with my hair? fun easy hairsytyles?

dk



What to do with my hair? fun easy hairsytyles?

yes,



1- straighten your hair and put it in 2 low pigtails



2- put your hair in a side pony



3- when your hair is wet mousse it and make really curly



4- wear a really funky headband



hope you like these!!



What to do with my hair? fun easy hairsytyles?

To get a pretty summery beachy look:



The night before I wash my hair, then put in curling gel and mousse at the roots of your hair. Then get some claw clips and scrunch little sections of hair up into the clips and wait a few hours. It's best to sleep with your hair like that if your hair doesn't naturally curl. (for a more comfortable fit try buying little hair ties and scrunching your hair up into those)



Buy headbands.. those are the perfect hair accessories for those days you don't want to wash your hair. I normally wear a low pony tail and put a head band at the top.



Also, try teasing your hair. (I know it isn't great for it, but it definitely gives a cute look) You can wear your hair any way when you tease it.



What to do with my hair? fun easy hairsytyles?

Totally Straight.



Wavy - by using a curling iron and get bigger strands so that it doesn't curl, but just becomes wavy and then rub your fingers through your hair.



Cute messy bun - After washing your hair put some rollers, the ones that are for hair that's a bit wet and leave them on for a few hours then rub your fingers through your hair, it'll look messy and wavy and make it into a bun.



Side bangs are HOT!



Or just like this:



http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Pro...



What to do with my hair? fun easy hairsytyles?

ponitail.

No comments:

Post a Comment