Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Who else likes Jeff Hardy's hair!?

I might be bias because I hung out with Skaters,Goths,and Punks in High school.But I think the funky colors and braids make Jeff look twice as sexy!Who else agrees?



Who else likes Jeff Hardy's hair!?

JEFF HARDY has the most beautiful hair that a man could ever have. JEFF HARDY IS THE MOST SEXIEST MAN ON EARTH!!!!!!!! I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT JEFF HARDY FROM HEAD TO TOE.



Who else likes Jeff Hardy's hair!?

why thank you!!! yes i'm a true JEFF HARDY fan 4 life. the man of my dreams. Report It



Who else likes Jeff Hardy's hair!?

it's odd..................



u hanged out w/ skaters,goths and punks?



it sure don't seem like it



Who else likes Jeff Hardy's hair!?

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!



Who else likes Jeff Hardy's hair!?

Are you retarded?Did you ride the little bus when you went to school?I think you did.Thanks for the 2 points.You must be in a white school.I feel sorry for you.......



Who else likes Jeff Hardy's hair!?

me 100% I mean him just having those colors makes him ya know it just defies him to a certain level that is Jeff hardy! and he is so cute!



Who else likes Jeff Hardy's hair!?

DAMN



Who else likes Jeff Hardy's hair!?

I do I do !!!!!



Who else likes Jeff Hardy's hair!?

Jeff's hair is so awesome!!!!! I wish I had hair like that!!!!



Who else likes Jeff Hardy's hair!?

ya i loooooove his colours!!!



who else won't???



Who else likes Jeff Hardy's hair!?

ya i like it, its pretty cool



Who else likes Jeff Hardy's hair!?

I think his hair is cool.And Im a skater.



Who else likes Jeff Hardy's hair!?

His hair is awesome



Who else likes Jeff Hardy's hair!?

I freakin love his hair. That is one of the reason i think he is super sexy. he has a nice texture to is and it looks so beautiful



Who else likes Jeff Hardy's hair!?

i know i love his multi-colour hair.



Who else likes Jeff Hardy's hair!?

I think so! Its so freakin' sexy, OMG! He's HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment