Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A curling perm?

i'm african american and i'm interested in getting a curly perm(not a jerry curl) i've had this did about 5yrs ago but haven't had one since and the stylist i've used in the past has move from my home town so i'm stuck looking for someone to do it,but i loved it and was suprise to see how it had turned out.my question is since those five years ago i've been using straighting perms until i started getting braids(micro).before i was gonna get braids i went to my new stylist and she told me to wait 3mos until my old perm to wear off to get a curling perm.well it's been 8mos since i've had a perm because i've been keeping my hair braided.do you think my old perm has worn off since i've had braids in?



A curling perm?

Yes your perm should be worn off by now!



The braids in your hair will not cause it to hold onto the perm.



Hope you find someone able to please you as well as your beautician did in the past.



I've also lost a beautician recently so know the insecurities and worries that go with finding a new one!



Be good to yourself, Pandora



A curling perm?

straiten hair first i use on a kit on my friend it was good but you have to llerd in tight and use the paper fpr it ti ok bye good luck



A curling perm?

Gurl its been more than enough time you could have got it done b4 3 months itonly takes a little over a month to get a perm out gurl i know.... but you should go head and get them braids... and heres a hint into how to keep them edges looking right: you can put a relaxer i on the edges while your braids are in and rinse it right out... and WOW no more nappy edges!!! lol



A curling perm?

The relaxer should be "grown out" by now. Only you or your stylist can really tell for sure though. Good luck and I hope it comes out the way you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment