Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How Much Do??

Foils Usually Cost??I Want go get caramel Highlights,But Im not sure,If I Want that color or not.I Have brown eyes,and I usually get my hair Braided,or twisted.I Think Foils would go better one because I personally remember the first time I had got Highlights,and It didnt go so well.They put me under the tryer for 60 mins because It wasent lifting my hair color.So What I need to know,Is How much Foils cost and what color highlights I should Get.



~Best Answer-10 Pts~



How Much Do??

I figure at least 130$..



How Much Do??

Do you have an incredibly strong lisp?



$125.



How Much Do??

Uausly at really cheapy stores,that no one goes to, they sell them for about 120$So at really fancy ones they sell it for about 180$,But this ones better...

No comments:

Post a Comment