Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How am I supposed to comb or pick my afro??

I have been growing my hair for a year and a half so my hair is pretty thick... I usually have my hair braided in cornrows, but when i have it out.. its painful to comb and its nearly impossible to style. I dont think its supposed to be this hard or nobody would have cornrows.



So how do players like Allen Iverson and Carmelo Anthony keep there hair between it being cornrows and are there any tips to picking it out easily?



How am I supposed to comb or pick my afro??

pick,...the teeth are longer and seperate but it really doesn't matter.....



Keep it moisturize since its thick like how mine was!



How am I supposed to comb or pick my afro??

They probably do it while wet or at least when they are using a product. You need to talk to a stylist or walk up to someone that has great style and ask them, they will be flattered and tell you what they use. I know there is a product to use and it will softena nd make the hair easier to manage. I used one in purple bottle once for my white hair...it was in bad shape and it was on sale ans it was the grestest stuff. Look for it maybe it will do you good. Try olive oil just as a treatment for a night at home, it may soften and help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment