Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just a thought..?

Well ok.. as you know by now, I am uber observant and these days I realize that I can't help but notice the varying hairstyles that I see on a daily basis. I mean I see some hairstyles that make me say wow.. I want one of those! and then some others that make me say... you paid somebody to do that to you??? I mean I am talking about natural hair, braids, weaves, wigs, perms, fresh cuts, colors, the works...



Ladies, if you are going to get a weave then PLEASE perm the front if you are adding in pieces.. I am tired of seeing people with natural hair in the front of their heads and then silky European tresses flowing down their backs... that __ is VERY tacky!! Then some people kill me when they don't even bother to match the weave to their natural hair color.. I mean if you have black hair.. sticking in red, blonde or brown hair on your head is going to have you looking like a cross between the Keebler Elves Rainbow Tree and Barbie.. not good.



Just a thought..?

You preach it sista!!! Lard I tied with d tacky hair do.



And ladies please, please, please if you are going to wear open toe shoes "GET YOU"RE F-ING FEET DONE!!!!" Is it too much to ask to get them scape and a little French tip?



Ah sick ah d sh!t all yuh walking around with ashy @$$ feet. If yuh cah afford a pedicure use a flipping scurbbing brush and get d dead skin off. If yuh doh ha lotion try vasalyn or some ah d old cooking oil yuh ha in d jar. Yeah yuh go smell like chicken or fish but at least yuh foot a'int ashy. Gossh man...



======================================...



And Bethany sweetheart is alot of black women here. Dey doh want to hear about your long @$$ hair. Just leave a comment saying you don't wear weave an go yuh wey. Dem have enough stress as it is, and when dey cah take it out on anybody dey does take it out on me.. So lovie doh make my day with these 'oman harder than it is please..



======================================...



Hotta' and Frigg ah feeling like a blonde mehself today. Wha yeh t'ink???



Just a thought..?

LMAO!!! This is HILARIOUS!!! And I fully agree with you Frigg. Personally, I'm a wig woman meh self. Since ah discover dis wonderful world that allow me to be what ever ah want, ah ent look back! Sometimes ah have long curls... short curls.... kinky hair.... straight hair. Is what eva mood ah in at the time. But with all of it.... de hair always black. Ah cya deal wit de colors. Somehow a hard back woman like me with blue or flurescent red hair jes not believable.



Just a thought..?

lol, for real, i keep saying that im going to get weave or braid my hair, buh meh hair already relaxed and kinda long so it ent making no sense. drats. and when ah look around and see people have weave in dey hair that shoulda been thrown away two uses ago....ah does change meh mind.



TS why uh mean soo, d ooman have long blonde hair, and want you to notice, yuh ent noticing she and wanta buff she on



top ah dat. ohh lawd, and yuh just had to mention feet eh? yuh couldnt leave it alone!!



===========================



frigg up jus so, jus so yuh gone and change hairstyle again? ah see yuh dis morning yuh had long hair, now it up in two ponies?



Just a thought..?

PREACH gyul! Nothing is more tacky than a woman who does not take care of her hair. Yuh even bounce up dese people in public and have a momentary lapse and have to slap yuh hand over yuh mouth quick quick quick to close it?



Just a thought..?

i jus havvi say - my daughter say to mek sure you wash it. . .some gurl at she skool gots weave in %26amp; scalp stankin like she dooky on she self [dat wha she sey, i dunno i wasn't dere]



TS waan talk about feet -- i feel yah, some women feet so crusty look like dey could give you one backkick %26amp; slice yah skin wit dem heels, but all i askin in please wear shoes dat feet, big 'ol toes be hanging off deh front a yah slippers



and my favrite is when dey have hair, nails, toesnails, freshest gear %26amp; steppin outta some car you ducked from cuz a deh smoke %26amp; backfiyah when dey drive past



i luv all my sistahs still tho -- i promise i do



Just a thought..?

I doh do weave an so but regardless, I think all of this goes back to home training, or lack thereof as the case may be. I doh focus on any one thing looking good. I accustomed making sure EVERYTING in order before ah cross de door because that is the only way you was getting out of my mudder house on any given day!! I tired hear "Nah, you cyah feel you going behin me looking so!" Even after I was grown I would frighten somebody my mudder know, see me and tell she I was in de road shamin de family. To this day, when I just want to run out someplace and ah pull out a shirt from de drawer dat need tuh iron, ah does be cussing meh broughtupsy left, right and center in meh head but ah steady ironing doh!!



Just a thought..?

lol all yuh iz d best!! well, i have striaght hair and i don't perm, colur or use pieces on my hair but.... after redin wat allyuh had to say wel i thin i go try using pieces... especalliy if yuh hair in one big mess.... or yuh jus havin a bad



hair day...



Just a thought..?

thankyou



it is this loud, positive character of T%26amp;T women that makes you all so gorgous, whatever hair style you choose.



love you all. Ken. (from France)



Just a thought..?

I love you baby.. My future wife.. ms. Anjali Ramhit..ent dat soundin good..

No comments:

Post a Comment