Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How do I find wholesale distributers for a beauty supply store?

ethnic products,bulk human hair,weeve hair,braiding hair,everything that deals with beauty supples



How do I find wholesale distributers for a beauty supply store?

I sell hair for extensions and such. Try tradekey.com they have a list of sellers looking for people to buy their stuff just sign up, type in what you are looking for and the people will e-mail you It took me a little while to find someone to fit my needs but I finally did. I get mine direct from China If you want my distributor just let me know, they deal with smaller orders.



How do I find wholesale distributers for a beauty supply store?

I would like to know your distributor in China, I am a licensed cosmetologist looking for wholesale beauty supplies. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment