Thursday, July 30, 2009

Help i am a tender headed boy?

Alright igot my hair braided friday, My scalp was real real real Red. My head was burning and i had a headache, how can i stop my tenderheadness??



Help i am a tender headed boy?

Um...unbraid your hair! no matter how long it took or how great it looks, you definitely should - red scalp, burning, headache??? definitely.



Help i am a tender headed boy?

Yep it sounds like you need to unbraid your hair. Sorry :0(



Help i am a tender headed boy?

Right now, you can't do much with the braids in. But once they come out, then you can work on it.



I got over my tender headedness by simply brushing. When you start, be gentle, but as time goes on, get rougher. Pull harder at snags; don't hold the hair in your hand while you brush a knot, let it hang and just go over the knot again and again till it comes loose. Have other people brush and play with your hair too. Tell them to go easy at first though, then as time wears on, let them know they can get a bit rougher.



In other words, when you do anything to your hair, make sure there is a mild ouch felt, but not real pain. Over time, the scalp will get used to the pain and can deal with more. I did this to my head and now even the roughest treatment doesn't hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment