Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Food stamps vs. braids?

If you had $3.00 and a food stamp card with $250.00 would you sell the food stamps and pay your rent or would you by a pack of weave and get your hair braided?



If you want to by the food stamps holla @ me.



Food stamps vs. braids?

girl, get ur hair did.



you need to lose them weight anyhow.



Food stamps vs. braids?

This can't be for real. 2 points.



Food stamps vs. braids?

pay the rent



Food stamps vs. braids?

pay your rent



Food stamps vs. braids?

Quit scamming honest taxpayers and get a job.



Food stamps vs. braids?

By food and get a weave at Doller General for 3.oo.



This is why real people who are sick and disabled have a hard time getting benefits, because of people like you, who whip out the food stamp card, while talking on your expensive cell phone and getting into your brand new car. Screw you!



Food stamps vs. braids?

I would give the food stamps to a family that actually needed them in order to get guess what FOOD. I hope this wasn't a serious question.......



Food stamps vs. braids?

Food is more important than rent. I'd get food, then apply towards rent. Screw the weave!



Food stamps vs. braids?

YOU CAN'T SELL FOOD STAMPS. holy sh!t if i knew where you lived I'd report you. do you know how many f*cking people need food stamps and your lazy a$$ wants to use them to get a f*cking WEAVE? what the hell is wrong with you. my family has to use them and i know a lot other families that could really use them a hell of a lot more than you!



YOU DISGUST ME



Food stamps vs. braids?

and black people wonder why they have the stereotype they have



Food stamps vs. braids?

This fool is fake. Get a life, seriously.



Food stamps vs. braids?

Hard Problem.



We have good Social Security in France, and no need for food stamps.



I would braid my long blond hair myself, like I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment